2. You can't change the past, but you can ruin the present by worrying over the future.
3. Love ......and you shall be loved.
4. God always gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.
5. All people smile in the same language.
6. A hug is a great gift..one size fits all. It can be given for any occasion and it's easy to exchange.
7. Everyone needs to be loved...especially when they do not deserve it.
8. The real measure of a man's wealth is what he has invested in eternity.
9. Everything has beauty but not everyone sees it.
10. It's important for parents to live the same things they teach.
11. If you fill your heart with regrets of yesterday and the worries of tomorrow, you have no today to be thankful for.
12. Happy memories never wear out.... relive them as often as you want.
13. Home is the place where we grumble the most, but are often treated the best.
14. Man looks at outward appearance but the Lord looks within.
15. The choice you make today will usually affect tomorrow.
16. Take time to laugh for it is the music of the soul.
17. If anyone speaks badly of you, live so none will believe it.
18. Patience is the ability to idle your motor when you feel like stripping your gears.
19. Love is strengthened by working through conflicts together.
20. The best thing parents can do for their children is to love each other.
21. Harsh words break no bones but they do break hearts.
22. To get out of a difficulty, one usually must go through it.
23. We take for granted the things that we should be giving thanks for.
24. Love is the only thing that can be divided without being diminished.
25. Happiness is enhanced by others but does not depend upon others.
26. You are richer today if you have laughed, given or forgiven.
27. For every minute you are angry with someone, you lose 60 seconds of happiness that you can never get back.
28. Do what you can, for who you can, with what you have, and where you are.
29. "The truth is, whether you know it or not, your thoughts are responsible for whatever place or situation you are in right now."